Monday 31 March 2014

Different

So my social network company is having a meeting on this coming Saturday. 
IM SOOOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I'm gonna meet my boss and a few virtual coulleagues of mine which I haven't meet or talk to. 
So far I only talk to my boss only. THROUGH FACEBOOK :/ 
That's why I'm super nervous now. 
And it's at Publika, a place where no buses will take me too. 
I can only rely on the taxi. 

 

I hope my nervousness won't make me look like shit. 
We are going to have a lunch too. 
I don't really wanna look like a monster eating like a monster. 


I shovel spaghetti. 

Anyway, 
I got this from My Mom yesterday. 


ANTIQUE. 
I RUV IT. 
I feel swag man!!!!!! 
It's from the... I don't know when My Mom bought it, I only know My Mom wear it when she was 20 years younger. 
Swag eh?? 
I'm gonna wear this out everyday. 
It's so cool. I can feel so swaggie. 
At least nobody will wear this glasses out, ONLY ME. 

 
Style biatch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment