Monday 24 March 2014

Improve

So I got this purple hair extension from Sim Lu.
It's so awesome and I wear it for like one whole day. 



I'm very happy with that extension. 
But everyone, including My Mom was like: 



Their face. 
My Mom even spoke to me 'slight louder than usual' when she saw my extension. 

She was like:" AH GIRL WHAT IS THIS??????!!!!!!" 

But I don't care, I'm gonna wear it for few more days, I love the colour look so striking among of ma black mob. 
I'm gonna wear it again tomorrow although the extension is 5cm longer than my own hair. 
I'm gonna swing my hair back and forth and left and right. 
EVERYONE MUST SEE MA NEW EXTENSION. 

Anyway, 
I posted 2 articles today, and it drained my brain power. 
When I finished drafting, searching, gathering all info until the moment I published it, 
it's already 6pm. 
I spent like 6 hours sitting in front of my laptop, vomit only 2 articles. 
PRODUCTIVITY IS SO LOW. 




6 friggin' hours and only 2 articles. 
I'm like gonna blind and my brain is wilting like a plant. 
I felt like a zombie already and it's just my 2nd day posting articles. 
My Boyfriend just told me there are punctuations problems here and there. 




But I shall IMPROVE. 
Maybe little by little, I think I will spend more time on reading. 
I need to read, not grammar, but vocabulary. 
I wanna write beautifully, when people read it, they will feel beautiful...... or feel good. Yeap. 
I wanna learn how to write, so people are attracted to read my stuff, not just me read and re-read my own stuff.
And I need to take more writing job.

Money and experiences. 
Seriously. 
Having an internship at your own college doesn't seems like a good cv to me. 
So I need experiences, DESPERATELY. 
Since the society need experienced employee or whatever. 
I just graduate from my college and I have 0 working experience. 
Companies outside expect me to have 10 years of working experience of what-so-ever. 


I shall work harder. 
Add Oil!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment