Sunday 9 March 2014

Beautiful



Feeling like a Japanese Gal today  
Thank You Camera 360 for making me look so flawless. 
You didn't even realize there are actually pimples at ma forehead heh. 

So I put on make up today because I went out with Ma Momma and Ma Sistas~ 
I wanna look GIRLY today~ 
So I stick the fake eyelashes I bought that day, 
put on colour contact lens, 
brushed some mascara and finally, 
milky pink lip colour by one of my fav --- M.A.C Lovelorn~ 

I thought I would really look something rather like the following:


After tons of comparisons, 
looking at my photo and looking at their photo and looked at mine again, 
I thought I actually...... look like them. 
Except for the freakishly dolly pink blush and pale face and golden brown/ yellowish hair colour. 
I think I'm like the Simpsons version of them.
Yellow skin gal. 

Well, at least I felt pretty today. 
People were smiling at me and I didn't even smile at them. 
I was just slightly raising the two corner of my lips upward. 
The Starbucks guy smiled back at me like a million bucks. 
And he wrote my name wrongly, adding a smiley behind my wrong address. 
Something like that: 

Lyn :) 

My name is not 'Lyn'. 

No comments:

Post a Comment