Sunday 16 March 2014

Sand Paper

Finally, no sign of haze. 
AT LEAST FOR NOW. 

I hate haze. 
Haze makes the weather hot and dry and hazy. 
The weather is already hot enough, 
no rain, 
and here comes the haze attack. 
Makes the whole damn weather dry and smell like burning shit. 

All of the sudden...... 

MY FACE FEELS LIKE SAND PAPER. 

Do you know what is a sand paper?
Well, 
it feels like sand when you touch it. 
There you go, sand paper = which is my face NOW. 
I don;t know what is wrong with my beautiful face. 
It feels like peeling (?), like tiny winy pimples all around ma face. 

Dafuq I just said.
I just explain my face look like a piece of crap. 
I feel like a piece of crap because of my face. 
My sister said my skin is now dry. 
Great. 
I can't believe now I actually enjoy touching my leg rather than touching my own face. 



My relationship now with my face. 
I want my smooth face back. 
The worst thing is for no/some/i don't know what reason, 
some part of my face itches. 
DAMN. 

I don't really dare to scratch it. I'm scare. 



No comments:

Post a Comment