Thursday 27 March 2014

Appointment and conversations

Finally, after 10 years of appointments and obstacles and schedule changing, 
We FINALLY get to go out. TOGETHER. 


Rachel, I, Jessica 

We finally able to agree a date, which is today, and we went for a lunch together at a restaurant called 'Antipodean'. 
For food reviews just google it, I don't really know what to review because this is my first time eating. 

The point is not really on the lunch, 
it's about a little tie between us called...... 

Noisiness = VERY VERY VERY NOISY. 

Because Rachel and I got no car, so Jessica got no choice but to be the driver. 
HOW GENEROUS OF HER. 
When 3 of us squeeze in the car, 
either one of us started to talk/scream/yell, 
I thought my eardrum is going to explode. 
IT WAS TOO NOISY. 
Especially when we were in a car, 
and sound reflects and repeat in a small space. 
The only thing you hear is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH and laughing sound because I think we said something funny?? 

Rachel:" Jessica, turn right." 

Jessica:" Ok, go straight~" 

Rachel:" TURN RIGHT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" 

or 

Jessica:" I'm had insomnia last night, my metabolism is burning me XD" 

or 

Rachel:" Why you suddenly break???!!!" 

Jessica:" In front that car laaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

Me:" It's okay, there will be a pink lip stain at the back of her seat. " 

or 

Jessica and I:" Wong Rachel, we thought we told you to dress nicely." 

Rachel:" Yea a, I didn't wear this shirt to college before a~" 

or 

Rachel:" I didn't buy bra today T_T " 

or 

Jessica:" Korean use seaweed to make facial mask, that's why their skin so smooth~" 

Me:" Korean boils the seaweed and stick at their face a??" 

Jessica and Rachel:" HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA their will burn their face la HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA" 


and many more. I forgot most of them. 
I only remember we laughed so hard and so loud and everyone looked at us. 
It was really fun seeing both of them. 
I suggested let's have another appointment next month, 

Jessica:" Next week IS next month AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" 

I really don't know why she laughed at that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment