Saturday 15 March 2014

Haze

So the haze here is very horrible. 
Observe. 


I cannot accept the fact that I have to inhale and exhale haze. 
Therefore, I choose to wear mask if I'm at outdoor. 
And today I wore a mask because I gotta go to college and collect book vouchers that distributed by our Prime Minister. 


I looked like some psycho-doctor-killer. 
So I was in the bus, wearing the mask. 
And guess what, 
SUDDEN ROAD BLOCK. 
The traffic police walked into the bus, 
and he said he wanted to check our identity card. 
I don't know why. 

He walked to the passengers/ us one by one. 
We showed him our identity card and he let us go IF he approved our identity card. I don't know. 
The only part I don't get it is why he needs to wear a pair of sunglasses in the bus. 
Can he even see our face?? 


But whatever. 
When he took a look at my face and my identity card, 
I think he didn't really believe on what he just saw. 
My CURRENT face and my face 10 years ago in my ID. 
I can see his amusement/disbelieve/awkwardness through his shades. 
He stared at me for a while. 
I think he squinted his eyes at me, keep looking at me and my ID.  
But he still return me my ID. 

Anyway my face now is in a mess/face-period I think. 
IT IS ITCHY. 
I can't do anything about it but just keep scratching my own face. 
My beautiful face.
I don't dare  to apply any cream or nourishment on my face. 
My face looks OKAY to me, but not to everybody. 
I don't want to be any uglier than now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment