Thursday 6 March 2014

Happy

So my basin crack. 
Yep. 
That is not the point. 

My Mom and I went Aeon like few days ago because I wanna buy some stuff and food for breakfast. 
And these were what I bought. 



Fake eyelashes and double eyelid glue. 
Time to feel beautiful~ 
Well, at least I want my eyes to look bigger and fairy-like-er. 
I was not born with big-almond shaped eyes to impress others, 
therefore I have to take matters into my own hands ------ Time to put on some powder and plastics hair on ma face!!!!!! 
And kudos to My Mom who decided to pay for the 2 items above when I kinda offered to pay. 
But even if I paid, I was still using My Mom's money. 
So, My Mom still did a great decision. 

Anyway, recently I am highly addicted to the song called 'Happy' by Pharrell Williams. 
The song is like the cutest song ever. 
I only hum the chorus part that I knew and I already felt 100 times happier than before :D 
I was harmonizing for Pharrell ( calling his name like he is my neighbour/ friend) and I don't really know the actual lyrics of the songs but amazingly/ awkwardly, I felt just happy :D 
I think My Mom looked at me awkwardly, wondering what happen to her eldest daughter.

Who cares, as long as I'm happy. 


Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I’m happy
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna do

2 comments:

  1. I super like this song ! Makes me happy ! XD wah u buy eyelashes again.
    Smtg that i will never stick on my eye. I phaileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. practice omo i stick jor dono how many times then success eh!!

      Delete