Saturday 29 March 2014

Dad and My first little review

So My Dad is back from Johor for the weekends and he is going back to Johor tomorrow. 
So busy. 
Never mind, at least I get to watch football with him. 
Man Utd vs Aston Villa, we didn't really put high hopes on this games. 
Oh, Aston Villa just scored. 
WTF. 



Someone just teach him how to win. 
I'm gonna break the TV into half. SOON. 

AH, about my review. 
It's my first ever beauty review. 
Confetti, champagne, celebrations y'all. 




A toast to me and my first review. 
And I'm introducing y'all a moisturizer for face which I think it's quite good. In My opinion. 




RM59.90 for 50ml. 
Quite reasonable for an organic brand because everything in Malaysia is getting more expensive than ever.  
It's from The Body Shop and it's a day cream which you apply it only on day time. 
I wash my face, pat with toner and then I apply this day cream then I put on my makeup. 
Easy as that. 

One of the reasons I like this cream because it moisture my face, very cooling and it prevent any excess oil from popping out but then, my face doesn't gets too dry.
The thing is like this, 

when your face is too dry --- makeup meltdown, BIG TIME. 
when your face is too oily --- another makeup meltdown, look just like cake batter. 

So this cream can prevent the 2 horrible scenes above from happening on your face. 
Which is very important because makeup meltdown makes people look ugly.
And this cream has a light scent, not too strong or smell like antibiotic syrup, I'm comfortable with it. 
Just apply a thin coat of this cream on your face before putting any sunblock or whatever, 
and voila.  

Therefore, I like this cream and this is a sincere review, hope this can help people who suffer from makeup meltdown and other people who wanted to purchase any moisturizer. 

Oh, Man Utd 2 and Aston Villa 1. 
It's only half time, I don't expect much.

No comments:

Post a Comment