Sunday 30 March 2014

Random

I just ordered pizza. 
My Dad asked me to. 
I tried to play calm, as if I don't wanna eat pizza. 
But deep down in my heart I AM SCREAMING FOR PIZZA. 
Too bad My Boyfriend just went home. 


Pizza. 

Anyway, this afternoon I went dim sum breakfast with My Family and we went Klcc because My Mom wanted to redeem her vouchers. 
In conjunction of the Anime Event in Mid Valley, 
I dressed like a Japanese gal today. 
Observe. 



Blur photo taken by My Sis in the toilet. 
Bart everywhere. 
My Mom said my shoes are like safety shoes that My Dad wears at the construction site, 
My Sis said it looks like combat boots. 
I can only say they do not know the meaning of Fashion. 


So I bought this thing called 'Black Sesame Spread'. 
The lady said it's from Japan, RM20 for a bottle. 
I tried, I think it worth the price. 
Therefore, I bought it and My Mom paid for it. 
Thank You Mom. 


It's in my fridge now. 
I'm gonna try it tomorrow. 

Oh, and I had one of the best cendol at Klcc. 
Seriously, it's really good. 
It's been a while since I had a good bowl of cendol, not in kl, but in melacca, and I had diarrhea after that. 
I just can't believe I can have this in kl, sweet authentic gula melacca and creamy santan. 
Just the way I like it.



Pizza is served.

No comments:

Post a Comment