Wednesday 26 March 2014

Betrayed

After reading my previous deep, deep post, 

CAN I DELETE IT OMG ITS LIKE BULLSHITTING. 

I read it after I post it last night, it was okay, 
but then when I read it just now, 
IT'S HORRIBLE :0 
I do not know what am I writing, 
it's either too deep or it's a whole new level of crap. 


You're right old man. 
I don't understand at all although it was written by me, 
but I know it's stinks, like bullshit. 

Anyway I was cooking lunch for My Sis and I. 
Macaroni and Cheese~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


Yes. Yes it does look like crap. 


Macaroni and cheese in a packet and I added milk from AUSTRALIA. 
I expect the macaroni and cheese will taste 10 times better because of the milk from AUSTRALIA. 
It's not those local milk you know, milk from AUSTRALIA shall make the thing taste better. 
Unfortunately...... my masterpiece taste like powdery powder liquid. 
One word --- DISGUSTING. 
Therefore I didn't take a photo of it and upload it here. 
It was so yellow and watery, nothing close to what I saw on the packet. 

Packet, YOU BETRAYED ME. 




No comments:

Post a Comment