Sunday 9 March 2014

FF6



So this is a photo of My sister's hamster chewing/ stuffing a piece of tissue paper into it's cheek pouch. 
And those boxes in it's so called mansion, 
those boxes are the hamsters' rooms.
Yeah. 
My sis likes to feed those hamster with tissue papers. 
I don't really know why. 
My sis told me they use those tissue paper and build 'nest' in their rooms?? 
I don't know. They are hamsters, not birds. 
I'm confuse. 

So today My Boyfriend and I had a movie date at ma house. 
So romantic. 
We watched Fast & Furious 6 because last year he promised me he will bring to the cinema. 
And of course, we didn't watch. 
I think because we watch a little bit at the mamak store near his place when we are having dinner, 
HE IS HOOKED. 
And I think he just wanna make it up to me because he didn't bring me to the cinema and watch this. 

So he came around 4pm++++++ 
We connect the TV and his laptop with a thing call 'The HDMI cable'. 
WTF IT'S F*CKING AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 
The movie he downloaded is already in HD 1081, 
and the HDMI cable thing just bring all these into a whole new dimension. 
It's like 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround at my house man!!!!!! 


I can't really find Dolby Digital Meme.
THX works the same. 

So the sound effect system is awesome, 
the movie...... well...... 
Illogically entertaining I would say. 
Yup. 
They got a big ass tank crushing cars at the highway and an aeroplane lastly exploded and Vin Diesel walked out like a boss. 
Awesome. 



You know what I am talkin' 'bout. 
I think two of my favourite characters are Roman Pearce and Tej. 
They are just hilarious XD 







No comments:

Post a Comment