Tuesday 4 March 2014

Ouch

Having bad muscle ache lately. 
I guess I work out a lil TOO MUCH. 
I have bee lil plum/ slight fat/ baby fat girl since like 10 years old?? 
I don't know, I was already 45kg when I was 12, and my mom was 50kg at her 41. 

FAT. 

So I force myself to go for diet when I was 13 until when I hit 21 last year, 
I finally decided to go for exercise. 
I AM HOOKED.
I basically feel uncomfortable if I didn't exercise for more than twice a week, ended up insomnia at night and constantly looking at the mirror, mumbling the word 'FAT' at myself. 
I recently did some workouts involve with shaking my meat around and bend myself like I'm a pipe or something. 

I did 50 squats in a row. And some other workouts involve with my thigh or calf or something. 
My ass hurts like shit now. 
My knee hurts too. I feel like when David Beckham broke his knee or something, feels like electric shock in my knee. wtf. I can't even get a proper sleep. 



Try it. You will feel like you are going to poop anytime during the workout XD 

No comments:

Post a Comment