Monday 17 March 2014

Better



Great photo to kick off my title ------ Better. 
Gosh what is wrong with Moyes?????? 
I wanna cry already. 
Man Utd lose like shit now. 
I barely finish watching the whole match. 
Lose 3 goals to Liverpool in Old Trafford. 
Man Utd HOME GROUND. 


Yes Sir Alex Ferguson, yes you do. 
I just hope Moyes can win in the next few games. 
By the way, watching football without My Dad is not fun at all. 
He is now at Johor because of his work. 
I Miss My Dad...... and pizza. 
Yup. Dad and pizza. 

So My face now is getting better I guess. 
It still feels rough but not like sand paper for now. 

Anyway...... 
About the job thing and I emailed him 3 times? 
I haven't get his reply yet. 
I am pretty desperate right now. 
I need money like PLENTY of money because I wanna use them for shopping and save them for shopping. 
But he haven't reply me. 
I was like waiting from Friday until today. 
But I still haven't receive any of his reply. 
I only see his first email and 3 of my emails in our conversation. 
I really wanna yell at him, if he ever replies or met him in person. 
I wanna be like:"WHY U NO REPLY ME DAFUQ!!!!!! YOU MAKE ME WAITED FOR SO LONG!!!!!!" And give him the damn poker face. 

Yes and you should feel guilty. 


Nah I'm just kidding. 
I'm actually quite scare if he ever finds out this post and I think I will be doomed. 
Maybe when he fires me he will give me his own version of poker face. 



Dafuq I just saw. 
Her face is like gonna break into half. 

No comments:

Post a Comment