Saturday 22 March 2014

2 days

So I supposed to update this little space last night but I came home very late last night so I'm mashing up yesterday's little things and today's little big together in one post.

Yesterday

So I was waiting for the bus in the morning and I saw a small pack of instant noodle soup base powder on the floor.
For those who never encounter instant noodle in your entire life,
this is how it looks like:



One of my favourite sinful meal, fattening but incredibly satisfied. 
So I saw a packet of that soup base on the floor, 
then I was like why in the world will this be here?? 
Before my stupidity brought me further, 
my common sense hits me. FINALLY. 

"Dear Weng Sze, there is an edible object in this world called The Cup Noodle." 

Oh. 


So this is one of those days I felt smart. 

Anyway,
last night My Boyfriend, My BFFs and I went to our friend's house to celebrate his younger brother's belated birthday. 
And we stuck in the traffic for 2 hours and 30 minutes. 
AWESOME. 
I think my breakfast already been digested 3 times in my stomach. 
I'm just TOO HUNGRY and I ate like a monster when we arrived at the house. 


Burp. 

Today 

I HAND IN MY THESIS. 



YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 
I did it. 
I finished my thesis. 
It's actually quite touching you know, 
the moment when you hand in your hard work to your supervisor and you are ready to party. 
I tried to play calm but really, 
I'm so happy that I forgot my throat is unwell and I ate potato chips. 



By the way, 
this is the best potato chip like ever!!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment