Thursday 13 March 2014

Job

Finally. 
IT F*UCKING RAINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


DAMN YOU'RE RIGHT. 
Haze everywhere in Malaysia, especially my housing area. 
The haze was like so thick and dry, 
I don't wanna inhale haze and exhale haze. 
So I tried to breathe lightly today by not breathing in haze/air until my lungs feel full. 
I breathed in half of the haze/air and breathed it all out. 
I felt dizzy. 
So the rain saved the day by cleansing the air a little bit. 
Just a little bit because I still smell burnt smell. 
And there is no water supply today, 
which makes the situation from worse to worse x 2. 
Thick haze and no water supply. 
How lovely. 

Anyway I recently found a job about writing articles for a local social network sharing site. 
I gave it a try because I like to write silly, random stuff. 
But there one thing I actually fear, 
other than my articles appear to be useless or not interesting to the editors, 
GRAMMAR. 



Seriously. 
I am really really afraid that the editors throwing dictionaries at their monitors/ laptops. 
Indirectly throwing at ma face. 
I knew I am bad at my grammar therefore, I confessed in the email that I have slight problem dealing with grammar. 
And I hit the 'send' button. 





...... 






Oh wait, 
I forgot to attach my sample articles. 


2 comments: