Saturday 29 March 2014

Companion

Today is not any special day, it's just a normal day, but,
I want to blog about companionship --- My Boyfriend.






Well, he is not this bad because I play games WITH him.
Anyway,
when My Boyfriend was sending me home just now,
we were discussing abut my personalities.
I think he observe me for a very long time.
He can describe me so clearly, I got a shock because he know me sooooooooooooooooooo well.
Like SO WELL, he even know I can sit there alone and daydream and talk all by myself. 
AWESOME. 

He is a great friend, my bff, and a great lover. 
We gossip a lot, which makes him a good friend. 
We basically like to eat the same food and have same topics to talk to, which makes us bff. 
And we can sing/ yell in the car, acting we are professional drummer or guitarist, which makes us bff too. 
I love him so much and he loves me so much too, which makes him a great lover. 
We are beer buddy too. 


I just want to say, everyday is Valentine's Day. 
I Love You Dearest :) 


Do we look alike??

No comments:

Post a Comment