Tuesday 25 March 2014

Introvert

This is gonna be a deep, deep post. 
It's so deep until I labeled this post 'So deep'. 
So, I think I'm an Introvert

According to Google, 

Introvert
Noun: a shy, reticent, and typically self-centered person. 

Wow. 
I'm shy and reticent (I don't know what does 'reticent' means) and a self-centered person. 
I thought EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS WORLD is like that. 
I didn't wake up few days ago and label myself as an introvert. 
Still, few days ago, My Boyfriend said I'm an introvert. 
He said because I blog and blogging means either I'm sharing my happy or sad things with the entire universe or I can't express myself. 
I think...... I can't express myself properly. 






I always need to find other way to express myself OR I rather don't talk about it. 
Maybe because every time when I am TRYING to talk about it, other people definitely have something to say about it. 
So, I choose not to talk. 
Even dealing with strangers, which I am afraid the most, 
especially those events which I need to meet new people. 
OH.MY.GOD. 





I'm not that talkative like people see me.
I used to talk a lot. Like A LOT. 
But the older I am, I lesser I talk. 
I only talk to people I know. 
I just don't like dealing with humans. 
Or EVERYONE just like to talk to people they know. 

Few months ago, My Boyfriend and I watched a French movie called 'Amélie'.
It's like The.Best movie everrrrrr. 


It's about an introvert girl dealing with the world but also living in her fantasy. 
SO CUTE. 




SO SO CUTE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment