Wednesday 19 March 2014

Old

So this afternoon I had a date with a long lost woman/ another bff/ biatch. 



Yup. 
Celebrating her birthday which was like a week ago. 
But her birthday goes like FOREVER and therefore, I can celebrate her birthday with her whenever I want. Ha. 
It's like our first date since 2 or 3 years ago I think. 
So it's like 2 or 3 birthdays MASH UP celebration. 
Of course, transport-less human like me need a driver like her to drive. 
We went to Publika and ate like food and cake. 
SO FULL. 
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY WOMAN.

Anyway, 
when we were on our way home, 
we went through the highway toll, 
and I told her:

"When I'm old, I wanna be the money collector in the toll station." 

And she said: 




And then: 




Dafuq. 
I SAID WHEN I AM OLD. 

Our conversation was like some 70/80 years old women talking, alongside they have their crazy cat with them. 
Well, I feel I'm 10 times older when I talk to her. 
Like you know, 
when I talk, then she respond 10 seconds later, 
when she talk, I respond 10 seconds later, 
most of the time with this face. 



Yep. 
That's us.

No comments:

Post a Comment