Saturday 8 March 2014

Hot



This says it all. 
The weather today...... TOO HOT. 
When I was still in my cold cold room, it's like I'm in the fridge; 
but when I walked outside, 
I regretted why do I even want to leave my room. 

I put sunscreen/ sunblock on my face because TV said so, 
and I think the minute I walk outside, 
My sunscreen/ sunblock melted. 
Or I shall put it in this way, 
My face melted. 
The sunlight is so strong and hot, I think it penetrated through my umbrella and landed on my skin. 
I feel like a goose, baking goose. 
My fats and sweat distributing everywhere, cooking myself. 

But who cares, when I got up into the bus --- AIR CONDITIONER!!!!!! 
I felt like a million bucks again. 
I squeezed myself into an empty seat, 
landed ma ass on the chair, 
AIR CONDITIONER. 


EXACTLY. 
I sincerely thank the one who invented air conditioner. 

So I was on ma way to KLCC because I want to purchase the monthly Japanese magazine, 
and so I went Kinokuniya which is my 7th or 8th favourite place I guess. 
Just when I was expecting more air conditioning, preferably snow blizzard, 
and the book store was full of human beings. 

More human beings = More heat = NOT COLD. 

But it's okay. 
After I got my magazine, 
I was dragging myself to every corner in the book store. 
And guess what I found. 




Someone please tell me what is this. 
It freaks me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment