Wednesday 5 March 2014

So wise


And this is my favourite meal of the day - cereal. 

So today I want to complaint about my damn wisdom tooth. 
Yea. 
DAMN WISDOM TOOTH. 



I am going through this shit now. It hurts sooooooooooooo bad. 
Hurt and pain is not the worst part yet. 
Extract it out is still okay, not that bad. 
The worst of all is that my dentist told me I have to undergo surgery to extract that piece of calcium out of my gum. 
SURGERY. OPERATION. KNIFE AND BLOOD AND PAIN. SWOLLEN CHEEKS. 
I can smell fear in me already. 

Sometimes I wonder why do human have wisdom tooth. 
Not 1, but 4 wisdom teeth. 
It's a torture to all human being. 
At least , it's a torture to me. 
When that piece of calcium is growing at my gum, 
I can't even bite a dumpling. I spent most of my time whining, complaining, nagging and still chewing the dumpling at my left cheek XD 

So my mom is gonna bring me to the dentist either this coming Saturday or next Saturday. 
I'm scare. 
Really. 
I don't like visiting the dentist. Perhaps the cartoon had twist the angel-like image of a dentist. 
But I heard a dentist scolded my younger sister before. 
And my dentist told me he is going to saw that piece of thing into half and take it out. 
I was like 'WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT'????????????????????? 

I just hope I won't end up like that after my tooth extraction. 

 

2 comments: