Tuesday 18 March 2014

CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE

So yesterday I was nagging about why I haven't receive his email. 
And just now I was checking my email and.......................... 





WATDAFUQ YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

So I am very happy and happy and happy and I wanna scream the rainbow out of me like 




I'm THIS happy. 
So I congratulate myself first. 


I don't really dare to say I deserve the job but I gave my best. 
I cracked my head thinking what content will go viral in the Internet. 
I vomit 2 sample articles out in a day. 
I hope I can contribute more, 
at least let them feel like the rm35 they are gonna pay me worth the time they spent on reading my sample articles and receiving 3 email from me in a day. 

Anyway some of the radio stations today in Malaysia cancel the talk shows and only played songs. 
Soft, slow, mostly love songs. 
To respect the MH370 incident I guess. 
The plane is still nowhere to be found. 
So let's just hope the passengers on board can come back to us safely. 
#prayformh370 

Anyway again, 
I listened songs and songs and songs and more songs this afternoon.
And I found out I actually prefer songs from the 80s and 90s and early 2000. 
Boyz II Men, Mariah Carey, Backstreet Boys and all time fav ------ Nsync.
Something that I actually understand what are they singing, at least I can identify the lyrics. 
Or song with ACTUAL nice meaning. 
Because recently or few months ago I heard a song from the radio, 
it sounds like this 





The entire song sounded EXACTLY the gif above. 
I think la if I'm not mistaken. 
I was like 'serious ah??????' 
Wow. 
That's deep. 
Really deep. 
It's so deep until I feel all the vocabularies I've been studying all my life is offended. 



No comments:

Post a Comment