Tuesday 11 March 2014

Dry

So there is no water supply for days in my housing area. 

HOLY SHIT. 



I NEED WATER. 
EVERYONE NEEDS WATER. 

I need water to shower, to drink, to shit, to brush ma teeth, to cook, to do  every shit I need to do in my life!!!!!! 

And all of the sudden, NO WATER SUPPLY. 
NO FREAKIN' WATER SUPPLY. 
WHY, TELL ME WHY. 

Shower is still okay, I can wash my hair + wash my body + wash my face with 1 big bucket of water, 
I can skip the conditioner and my hair looks like a broom used for  10 years. 
It's okay. 



Yep. 
It's definitely okay. 

The one that I cannot stand is shitting without water. 
I wanna wash my ass man. 
And there is no water supply. 
No freakin' INFINITE water supply. 
I'm gonna let my ass smells like shit. 
I'm feeling miserable. 
I don't wanna have constipation again. 
I don't want my tummy explode one day and poop flying everywhere. 
I don't wanna end my life with tragedy and ended up into a meme. 
It's already terrible having constipation, I really don't need to walk everywhere with a 'I need to poo right now' face.


I need water.

No comments:

Post a Comment