Thursday 20 March 2014

Common sense

According to My Mom, I have NO common sense. 



My Mom always say I have no common sense. 
She always wonder where is my common sense and what happen to my common sense. 
Sometimes I wonder the same thing too. 
Where is my common sense?? 
Because I always ask silly questions and answer silly stuffs which make My Mom drop her jaw and decided to yell the shit at me. 
For example, last night: 

"Mi, I wanna eat pizza." 

"HERE NO WATER AH. THEY DONO USE WHAT WATER AND MAKE PIZZA. WAIT DADDY COME BACK FROM JOHOR FIRST." 

"Oh. Okay~" 

"WHERE IS YOUR COMMON SENSE AH GIRL??????" 

See. 
I don't think I have no common sense.
I did have common sense, just that it make sense to me, but not to others. 




Les Miserable. 

Anyway, I finally published my first post to the social network sharing site!!!!!! :D 
However, I feel proud of myself but at the same time, I feel lame. 
My post is not VIRAL enough. 
I'm just so frust because I don't really have inspiration to write VIRAL post. 
I can sit at the same place for a day, thinking/ waiting/ dreaming for inspiration to appear. 
There are some great humans out there, saying inspiration does not pop out like that, we gotta work for it, 
Sadly, when I'm working, I already use half of my brain. 
Another half is for back up/ breathing/ sensing things that I should be sensing/ emergency, 
no time to look for inspiration myself. 



Awesome. 
I don't even have common sense, my asian powers shall be like...... Eating chinese dumplings?? 



Close enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment