Sunday 23 March 2014

Hardcore

So last night another BFF of mine - Sim Lu invited me to go to a online advertising company's party. 
I felt...... Awkwardly fun because I talked to her only and I ate A LOT. 





The dressing theme for the night is 'James Bond/ Bond Girl' and I don't think I dress like James Bond or any of his Bond Babes. 
I looked...... Decent. Yeah~ DECENT :D 
And basically both of us were like talking and talking and taking photos at the photo booth. 
Well, a self-proclaimed 'Doctor' came to Sim Lu and bullshited his way, 
to me, he was bullshitting because he doesn't look like a good guy, to me. 
I was busying eating and drinking because the food is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I didn't take any food photos because I was busy stuffing everything into my mouth. 
Gosh, I can imagine I look like a monster. 




FEAR ME. RAWR. 
Anyway, they have this barbeque-herb and spices-marinated chicken breast on a stick is so DERRRICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I REPEAT. DERRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
I tasted the lemon grass and chili flakes and lemon zest/ juice and some other herbs and spices oh mai gawd it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
And I ate 6 sticks. 
I think the chefs recognized me because I walked there again and again and again just for their chicken breast on a stick. 
How embarrassing...... NOT. 
I was an invited guest, I EAT FOOD. 




So I was watching Food Network Asia on the TV and they were airing 'Unique Sweets' and 'Unique Eats' at that particular moment and I sometimes wonder how come such channel exist. 
It's torturing I tell you. TORTURING. 
They were introducing some restaurants/ cafes/ shops in the US which serve derrrriiiicious food. 
And they introduced a pizzaria called 'Settebello' and omg their pizza look so derrriiiiicious I think I am hallucinating because I can smell the pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 


Those chefs/ food writers said their pizza is like thin, crispy, traditional stove-baked crust top with pure tomato sauce, chewy, nutty CHEESE and other toppings like herbs or cubes and cubes or meat. 
When you bite it, it's soft and crunchy at the same time and the juice of the meat and the tomato sauce just burst out from the pizza and swoosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In goes your stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

......

I wanna have pizza right now. 
I WANT PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I'm just torturing myself. 
I'm so hungry right n0w. 
My mouth watered because of those little description of the pizza I typed above. 
I feel so empty right now. 
Boyfriend is not here with me now, and no pizza. 
My Boyfriend and I love eating pizza. 
I think I love eating pizza more than he does. 
I have another BFF called Jessica and she is my pizza buddy. 
We ALWAYS eat pizza. 
Our obsession for pizza is so strong, 
fat is not even a problem when we are eating pizza. 

 

4 comments:

  1. This one make me laugh so loud leh weng !!!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I REGRET NOTHING. THE CHICKEN BREAST ON A STICK IS SO GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

      Delete
  2. Wuttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. Ur passion towards pizza is too strong. I cant comprehend this.

    ReplyDelete