Tuesday 1 April 2014

Moral

So it rained like shit just now. 
Thunder lightning like nobody's business. 
There's water leaking at some parts of My Grandma house. 


Dafuq. 
I think lightning strike at me and I died before I hit my dance moves. 

So last night I argued with Him. 
Not late night, around 11 something. 
It all started because I called him. 
And something happened and I got mad and I just cut the line off. 
I ended up crying in front of the TV. 




Why do I even wanna cry.
I was watching cartoons and I cried. 
I blamed him for making me cry, 
then I blamed myself why I cried... 


1 second later... 


I blamed him again. 
I even ended up crying until I fell asleep. 
And my nose was blocked by those mucus stuff, 
I CAN'T BREATHE. 




I turn my head from left to right to left again to find the RIGHT spot for me to breathe. 
When I lift up my head, 
I CAN BREATHE. 
AIR. 
At that moment, I really hope I can sleep with my head lifted. 
But I can't. 
I slowly lowered my head on the pillow and I still able to breathe air. 
I DIDN'T MOVE and I fell asleep. 

Today is still an awkward day because we didn't talk much. 
I mean we didn't text much. Yea. 
I shouldn't called him. 
No. 
I shouldn't even touch my phone. 
Why do I even have a phone. 
 
Moral of the day, 
Do not touch my phone when I'm watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment