Saturday 5 April 2014

Nervous

It's another post of yesterday and today mash up post. 

Two is better than one. 
TWO RYAN GOSLING IS BETTER THAN ONE RYAN GOSLING. 
OH MAI GAWD. 

Yesterday 

A hangout day with My Boyfriend and My BFF SimLu and Ian. 
4 of us laughed and laughed and laughed NON STOP. 
Oh. And Simlu Boyfriend was there too. 


This apply on only 4 of us. Excude SimLu's bf.
We went pasar malam and walked and we had asam laksa for dinner. 
Just like old times. 
And we bought more food although we are VERY VERY VERY FULL.
Ian taught us how to dance and shake our butts like those Kpop stars/ Jenniffer Lopez. 
IT WAS HARD. VERY VERY HARD. 
Ian said I swing like very awkward and they laughed at me. 



I looked at the reflection of the fridge. 
DAMN. I don't have any dancing talent at all. 
Even My Boyfriend and Ian can do better than me. 
SimLu can dance better than me. 
I was like push my stomach to the front and pull my stomach to the back x 10 times. 
I was lucky I didn't twist my back. 




Today 

Another football night without Dad. 
He went back to Johor, he is probably having drinking session with his friends now I guess. 
New Castle United vs Man Utd. 

So today I had a meeting with my boss and and fellow colleagues that I only talk to them virtually. 
The closest I get to know how they look like is from their Facebook profile photo. 
And profile photo is not always right. 

Yup. 
And today, 
I barely can even recognize who is who. 
I determined their identity by who is wearing spec and who is not wearing spec. 
Yea. 
And when everyone is here, the briefing started. 
Most of the time I stayed quiet because I was really nervous and I don't know what to say. 
I felt so...... transparent. 




Yea. 
But I got my pay cheque :D

No comments:

Post a Comment