Tuesday 8 April 2014

Bank Account

So today I went Klcc with my sister.
We don't look alike at all.




Yeah.
Today I went Klcc to open a saving account.
A bank called Maybank because I want the Manchester United Debit Card.
They have the normal cherry one and the Superman one.
But I like Man Utd Debit Card, so I went Maybank.
And i want to bank in my pay cheque, so I really gotta open a bank account today. 
My sister accompanied me and she want to buy something at Kiehl.

Before I went out, my boss called me.

"Weng Sze ah morning ah main account got problem you bank in the cheque tomorrow la ok ah if you urgent i bank in to you ok a?"

 "err...... ok ah"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
MY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So nevermind, I am still gonna buka 1 account today, tomorrow bank in.

When I arrived at Klcc Maybank,
SO MANY HUMANS.



Luckily I register my account at a small account at the entrance,
no humans.
GOOD.
So the guy said he need my IC to verify my fingerprint and stuff.
I put my thumb on the scanner,

"FINGERPRINT VERIFIED FAIL"

wtf.
So I try again.

"FINGERPRINT VERIFIED FAIL"

omg what is wrong with my thumb?
ok try again!

"FINGERPRINT VERIFIED FAIL"
"FINGERPRINT VERIFIED FAIL"
"FINGERPRINT VERIFIED FAIL"



Fail for 5 friggin times.
I practically yelled at that thing which was in front of that guy.
Makes me like I'm yelling at him. 
I think that guy is really frust,
he told me to go Guardian, look for hand lotion and rub it at my thumb.
I ran to the pharmacy and search for a tester and rub it at my thumb.
All of the sudden,
a lady stood beside me.

"Can I help You?"



OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
I acted like I am looking at the product,
and I told her I see see first,
and I ran away.

I ran back to the counter and waited for him.
He came back with a smiley face,
ask me to try again.

"FINGERPRINT VERIFICATION FAIL"
"FINGERPRINT VERIFICATION FAIL"






He asked me to try at other counter's fingerprint scanner.
It work like a boss.
So I try at the fingerprint scanner again.
IT FINALLY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



FINALLY.
I'm so touched T_T
So I was waiting to choose my card.
I saw he took a stack of Cherry Card out.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHERE IS MY MAN UTD CARD?!

"Man Utd punye dah finish, limited edition mah~" 


It's okay. 
Whatever. 
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 

 Until a friend of mine called Marcus Chee something, 
he facebook me this. 


Les Miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment