Tuesday 15 April 2014

Sick

Sore throat and flu hunt me. 
And now, I'm sick. 

Yes please. 
Bring me some damn whiskey, maybe my throat will recover by next day. 
Bad flu and sore throat. 
My throat is itchy and it hurts when I swallow. 
My nose well...... block. I CAN'T BREATHE.

This is me right now. 
Pretending to swallow air to see if my throat still hurts. 
It still hurts. And itchy. 
My voice broke a lil, high pitch note just appear in the middle of my great speech. 
I can't eat cake, my uncle made Tiramisu today and I can't eat it.
There's potato chips, chocolates, corn flakes and many many many stuffs and I can't eat. 
I can only eat bread and sesame spread. 
There is still a bottle of Heineken in the fridge, 
I heard people said beer cures sore throat. 
I wonder will it work. 


And my nose. 
Terrible nose block. 
I can't breathe. My lungs need air. 
I am practically sucking air, not breathing, but sucking air. 
It's like I have to breathe and move my head from the front to the back, 
just to suck more air. 
One of my nostrils is block, 
this is good enough because I smell dust and the smell of air. 
Other times I was like: 

I just wanna breathe. 




No comments:

Post a Comment