Sunday 13 April 2014

Stupidity

At this time, 
I actually have a few things in my mind now to post. 
Road trip part 2 and books and tons and tons of other stuffs. 
But my stupidity stop me from doing it. 

Urgh. 
Sometimes I even wonder am I retard or something. 
I was texting My Boyfriend and all of the sudden... 

"Message sending FAILED" 

Dafuq. 
I forgot to reload my credit. 
I went out for the the whole evening and I forgot to reload. 
What was in my mind that time?! 
Oh yea, Ikea, books, curry puffs, hot dog and ice cream. 


So I realize I need to reload my credit, 
I choose to reload via my bank account. 
E-banking they say. 
I haven't register e-banking function so I'm a first-time users. 
They require my access number and PIN number. 
Dafuq what is access number. 
I yelled at my laptop for 10minutes. 
My Mom even gave me the poker face. 
Then I realize it's in my confirmation letter. 

A poker to me, from me. 
And then I realize why after I key in my access number and pin, 
WRONG PIN
WRONG PIN 
WRONG PIN 
WRONG PIN 
WRONG PIN 


I ended up calling the bank's customer's service.
After talking to them, 
I'm a little calm. 
I decided to Google what's wrong with my registration thing. 

"User have to register themselves at the ATM to activate the E-Banking system before registering E-Banking via computer." 

 I should really...... go have some milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment