Tuesday 22 April 2014

22nd Birthday

Yes. 
Happy Birthday to me. 
I am officially 22 years old now. 
Feeling older day by day and one step closer to death. 
Yeah. 


Vulgar words to celebrate my birthday. 
So today is just like any other day. 
Work, writing articles, eat, sleep and walk around at my house. 
My Dad forgot my birthday. I think. 
He is now at Johor and I expect some message or phone call from him. 
But nothing happen. 
I'm still giving him a few more hours of chances to say happy birthday to me. 
Dad, pls call. 
My Mom remember Earth Day, but not my birthday. 


Well, few months ago my youngest sister said:

"Big Jie Jie, I will buy cheese for you as your birthday present." 

And few minutes ago, 
I really got cheese from her. 
Thank You Ah Xuan. 
Cheese. 


I think she and my 2nd sis discussed about it. 
My 2nd sister bought it I think. 
This is what she bought. 

Happy Birthday Yew Weng Sze.




No comments:

Post a Comment