Friday 18 April 2014

Brain

Few days of laziness is a catalyst. 
I'm lazy to write blog now. 
Everyday is like everyday is one of the reasons, 
nothing special to blog about really. 
My like is miserable, normal, and more miseries are waiting for me. 

The 2nd reason is I don't really wanna on the laptop. 
Writing articles for a social network page, doing plenty plenty plenty of research is tiring and eye staining. 
I can feel my eyeballs are going to fall off anytime. 
Writing blog just makes me feel like My eyes are gonna explode. 


I'll probably look like that. 
Not now. I hope not forever. 

Plus recently there's something going on in my family. 
Gosh. 
After a long peaceful life, 
there's definitely something happen to ruin everything. 
Can't I just live my life peacefully and happily? 
Something is wrong with my grandma. 
She said her vision is blur which it never happen before. 
Of course, it scared the shit out of me. 
According to My Mom she is fine now, 
my aunt brought her to the optician and the optician said it's ok, nothing bad, 
probably high blood pressure. 
Hopefully is something minor, not big. 

And of course, the hamster pet. 
One of the hamsters has wound and fur starting to fall. 
My Sis said take the hamster to the vet, but my mom refuse. 
And this is where the problem started. 
Damn. 
That is why I don't really engage myself with pets. 

Tons of negativeness going on, 
My Boyfriend is here to hear everything. 
Thank You. 
And a book I bought that day, 
it's a nice book. 
Simple and entertaining and lovey dovey. 
I don'treally need to use that much brain power. 
My brain is stress enough, 
I don't need more challenge to pressure my brain. 
I'm just glad I have my own little world and imagination. 
Unicorns everywhere. 


Reality sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment