Saturday 12 April 2014

Road trip part 1

I think I should blog this. 
This is about a dinner/supper that I had with my friends last week...... I think. I forgot. 

Short term memory loss. 

Anyway, 
I remembered it was a rainy night because I remember there were heavy rain and lightning...... 
I think so. 
So I got a msg from a friend called Chiling because he is the one in charge of fetching the whole group of people to the dinner spot and each of us were scattered all around the state. 
Most importantly, 
HE HAZ CAR. 

He is one great guy. HAHAHA. 
Anyway, he fetched me first and I arrived home late, 
he waited in the car, in front of my house for 15 minutes I guess. 
I'M SORRY. 
I REALLY AM. 
So time to fetch another human~ 

It's really really jam in my place, traffic was really really bad. 
We stuck in the same road for almost 30 minutes. 
Because of I am guilty for letting him wait, I decided to talk to him. 
And you know, when girls talk...... AIN'T NO ONE TALKING. 

 
I think he was feeling like that for like 1 hour. 
I kept asking him questions and he didn't give me respond. 
Poor guy. 
So we reach BFF Jessica's house, we got lost in her housing area but it's okay. 
When Bff Jessica got into the car, I think his eardrum gonna explode anytime. 



And we are off to Joyce's house. 
So Jessica is pointing which road should he take, 
he didn't believe in Jessica, he chose Waze. 
And Jessica lost it. 




If I were Chiling, I'll take her words seriously. 
Everything she said, I'll answer YES YES YES YES YES YES. 
And after tons of nagging, laughing and yelling, we finally arrived at Joyce's place. 
Things calm down a little because all of the sudden, 
Chiling called her and spoke softly. 
He never spoke softly to Jessica and I, 
and I thought Joyce, Jessica and I are LADIES. 
Jessica lost it again. She was practically nagging Chiling again. HAH.
I need my poker face. 

FEAR ME. My poker face is Lagy Gaga by the way.

So 4 of us on the way fetching another guy called Marcus Chee. 
We talked, but didn't scream because we fear we might break the car's window. 
High pitch + high amplitude. 
It was a hard drive. I wonder if we go to a road trip together. 


Driving all the way with this face. 
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 
So we finally reach 1U and we saw Marcus Chee. 
He said we were very noisy. 
Our voice almost bomb the car/ear. 
Too bad, mouth is for eating, swallowing, talking. 

 
I'm tired. 
I think I'll continue tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment