Tuesday 15 April 2014

Books


So last Saturday I went to a mall to spend my book vouchers. 
And I spent it like a boss...... with my youngest sister.

You can tell which are mine and which are hers. 
Mine are like...... More mature I guess. 
Sometimes I read her books too, 
when I am bored by my own book that I bought myself. 

So far, I read a book. 
The Notebook.

It's a very beautiful story. 
I really really really really really really really really really really really love this book although it's my first time reading it. 
It's about love, OBVIOUSLY. 
You just have to read it yourself. 
There's also a movie based on this story. 
Too bad I watched the movie first before I read the book. 
Ryan Gosling will forever be Noah and Rachel McAdams will forever be Allie. 

The book and the movie are nice. 
 Just...... the feelings of reading the book and watching the movie is different. 
I cried watching the movie, 
I cried even harder reading the book. 
A toilet roll was beside me all the time when I was reading the book. 
My nose is already blocked because of the flu, 
crying makes it 10 times worse. 
I can't breathe for the past 2 nights. 
But it worth the nose block. 
It's really a very good book. 

I really hope everyone in this world will consider adding this book in their reading list. 
It will made you laugh and cry and laugh again. 
Such a lovely book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment