Wednesday 9 April 2014

Motivation

I just workout. 
Sweating like nobody's business!!!!!! 



Bacon. 
Very derrrricious bacon strip. 
Oh I miss Subway's beef bacon strip breakfast sandwich. 
They have the best egg there, microwave egg. 
The power of microwave. 




Anyway, 
I'm feeling kinda negative lately. 
My writing job, I'm lack of ideas.
And I need to write everyday.
I'm basically cracking my head everyday, thinking ideas to write. 
I can feel my head is going to explode someday, but not now, 
because I still have many things to do. 
Such as thinking what to eat the next day. 




Can I cry. 
I need to release my pressure. 
They say eating can release pressure. 
Not for me. 
Mine is watching violence movies, such as Resident Evil and The Expendable.
BLOOD EVERYWHERE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

I need to relax. 

No comments:

Post a Comment