Wednesday 2 April 2014

Puffy Puffs

So I just baked some puffs with My Mom. 


Yea. 
One of the puff is not baked enough. 
I put too much cherry jam, 
it leaked out and My Mom scolded me XD 
Luckily I didn't burn the kitchen. 


The centre one is mine. 
Saw the jam? 
It leaked out THAT much. 
And the puff pastry won't rise LOL. 
My Mom didn't eat it, she said she is not going to eat that piece of lumpy ble ble. 
So I chose to share it with My 2nd Sister. 




A little burnt but taste beautiful. 
Taste beautiful...... Am I even using the correct term.
The filling is VERY SWEET, I can't even finish one all by myself. 
One of the puffs had black sesame filling in it. 
It tasted SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD. 
Of course it taste good, the bottle of thing cost RM20 man. 
The only downside of eating black sesame, 




SMILE~



 






No comments:

Post a Comment