Friday 3 April 2015

Sassy

Dear human, hello again.
I finally found a small hobby to enjoy during my semester break - marathon.
Yes and no, a marathon.
It's a no because it's not the running and sweating marathon that turn my toe nail into blue black colour,
it's a yes because it's a TV MARATHON.
OBVIOUSLY.

 Photo from dumpaday

Yes. A TV marathon.
I don't understand why US series has to be so short, like only a few episode and I have to wait for like a year later for the second season - and this is how the loop keeps going on and on and on.
You know, I'm a 'season per day' kinda human.

Photo by Buzzfeed

My words to live by in case you didn't notice.
Recently I'm HOOKED to a series called 'Empire.'
OH MY GAWD IT'S ONE HELLA A DRAMA ALRIGHT.

Photo by Fox

Everything is like a dramatic drama.
The cast, the storyline, even the music!
OMG they got Timbaland as the music producer,
every track is on point and I'm like "hit the damn repeat button" foreverrrrrrr.
My favourite character is definitely NOT Anika or Lucious or Andre.
Andre is like EWWWWW and his wife - DOUBLE EWWWWW.

Photo by fallontonight 

I like Cookie Lyon. 
She's bold, fearless, speaks her mind out, and her unapologetic attitude really makes me like her a lot. 
I mean, who can actually be like her in real life? 
Fierce and sassy as hell! 

Photo by medamenoir 

And really, 
who can actually rock bold prints, fur, blings and heels like her? 
She wearing everything in leopard print are basically my fav~ 
It's just so Cookie Lyon!

Photo by blaqvixenbeauty

  
Photo by mymommyvents 

Photo by Fox

Photo from deluxmag

Photo from fashiongonerogue

Photo by usatoday

Photo by thedapifer

Fierce and loud, just like her character. 
Probably inspired by the music divas Diana Ross, Mary J. Blige and Beyonce, 
Cookie's style is on-point! 
She really rock those bold prints like a #BOSS. 
She can even be chic if she wanted to. 
I search up the Internet and her looks are also inspired by Balmain, Gucci, YSL and Prada. 
No surprise, these big names are killing it! 

Well, 
my style are quite simple actually, 
but I would really love to add some statements in my daily clothing choice. 
Leopard print and gold accessories are my recent favs. 
I'm definitely eager to experiment these favs. 

Photo by mymommyvents 

With love, 
uweng





No comments:

Post a Comment