Saturday 4 April 2015

Haul pt 1

Aloha beautiful humans!
I wish y'all having a great day ahead although it's already 3pm (GMT +8) in the afternoon and half of your day gone without any notice.
It's okay being guilty as today is the glorious Saturday.

Photo by knowyourmeme 

A lil nasty but grow a pair of o-glorious wings and break free like that sumo dude. 

Today is a day that my inspiration hits me hard during my brunch time. 
Imma do a haul post - about my shoe obsessions. 
I have like...... 87364298194 pairs of shoes,  *no judging and no kidding*
but I only wear a few pairs, the others are eating dust.. I don't know and I'm sorry.

#1 Reebok SubLite Run in Purple 


A beauty isn't?
I got dem twins at Royal Sporting House in Bangsar Mall. 
If they had the black one I'll definitely get the black one, but never mind. Purple just gets better and better.
I figured out that it's better to get a pair of stylish running shoe cuz I can run in them and also hang out in them. 
No point getting 2 different pairs to suit the occasions. 
(RE: I'm a student, I don't have any income, and I'm like a frog in a warm pool of GST) 
I usually pair this twins with almost every outfit, 
a dress for a date, 
any top with a pair of jeans, 
sweaters and shorts/skirts. 
They are very versatile and I'm glad I got the purple pair, 
It's not too dull (unless you are a black/white only kind of humans) and really easy to match with any colours. Especially yellow. 

#2 Rubi ethnic/boho pointy flats with ankle strap


One of my favourite everday flats from my fav Aussie brand. 
I really like the weaving patterns at the tip and at the back of this flats. 
Really unique and goes well with simple styling. 
I usually wear this when I'm heading out to the mall or for casual occasions, 
a sheer or plain top with a pair of black/white jeans,
an ethnic/boho sundress, 
an ethnic/boho top with shorts. 
The design and pattern is strong and a lil edgy, but also bringing out the femininity. 
Huge thanks to the ankle strap! (I'm a lil bias towards flats with ankle straps)
That's why it made into the list. 

#3 Rubi Sadie laser cut slipper in White 


My sister bought this home one day and it hit me just right there. 
The design is simple and a little boyish, 
which can neutralize any ver-the-top-girlish-outfit. 
Since this pair of footwear is in white, 
it can instantly brighten up my overall appearance, especially when I'm pairing with clothes in darker colours. 
I usually wear this pair to college or any casual occasion that requires a lot of walking or big movements, (you can identify I wear this often by looking at the crumpled area)
basically it goes well with any style and it's suitable all year round. 
So, no worries that it will go outdated someday.

#4 Rubi ethnic stripes strap sandals


I bought this with my sister last year for the Chinese New Year.
New year, new shoes.
It's really comfortable to wear because my feet is not sweating and the sandals won't stink (unless you step into a pile of poo, I'm sorry and remember to buy Toto/magnum/da ma cai).
This pair of sandals is my very first ethnic print item during my obsession for ethnic style and I value it a lot.
I wear this to college often and just match it with simple outfit style,
any top with a pair of jeans, 
a simple plain sundress mainly in white or reddish pastel colours, 
loose top and shorts mainly to the beach or park. 
It's really hot (all year round) in Malaysia and strap sandals is a wiser choice to slip in when walking under the boiling sun, in style.

#5 Converse low rise in Cream


As mentioned in previous post,
I'm a SUCKER for Converse.
I have 2 pairs of them, one is this and another pair in in red high rise.
But I think this cream colour sneaker are more versatile and matches with more of my outfit than the red ones.
Maybe because of the neutral colour, or maybe it's in cream colour.
I like yellow, and cream is really, really, really pale yellow.
I like wearing this in just any casual occasions and to the college - except shoe shopping.
Matching this with my outfit makes me looks casual-not-laid-back and like an easy-going kind of person,
any top with a pair of jeans or shorts (again), 
a sundress (again). 
The best thing about this is also because is blends well with almost every colour and does not make your colour combination go overboard.
Converse always slays it.

#6 Jane Holli pointy pumps in Beige


The one and only pair of heels that I consider myself go often in it.
I got this because some mood swing or one of the Japanese magazine hit me,
Beige heels are actually quite useful and easy to play with.
I can wear this with formal office wear, 
or when I am feeling a lil sexy - sweetheart neckline tube top with skinny jeans/jumpsuits, 
or any top with a pair of skinnys (again), 
or in any outfit for date/luncheons/formal attending like wedding dinner. 
One and only air of heels, but useful in my everyday life.

So these 6 pairs of apparels are basically my everyday footwear, although I have only a pair of feet.
Get your choice right, and you won't need to get a few more pairs of unnecessary... or not.

 Photo by styleengine

With love,
uweng

No comments:

Post a Comment