Monday 13 April 2015

Girly, not so girly

A luncheon yesterday with my family and this was my outfit of yesterday.
#OOTY
I wonder anyone in this world actually uses #OOTY.

Yesterday is all about 'Re.'
I got this idea last night that I wanna re-wear my old clothes and accessories.
Reuse, rewear, recycle.
Why not? I'm helping the Earth and my wallet to do money-saving BIG TIME.


What I posted on my Instagram account.
I bought that pair of round shade 1 or 2 years ago with Tong Lu.
It was a HIT back then, and the heat slowly fades, eventually, it died out. 
However, yesterday was all about 'Re',
so time to put dem shades back on ma face!


A pink and navy T-shirt stripe dress from Uniqlo,
Napoleon stripe watch with rose gold ring from Daniel Wellington, 
blue and red shoulder bag from Adidas Original, 
and neon red casual shoes from Nike.  


I bought this pair of gem about one or 2 years ago,
because I was crazy about hitting the gym and I bought this 'running/training' shoes... turns out it is actually for casual purpose.
I like neon red too but it is hard to match with most of my outfit,
so I am now trying (hard) to make the best out of it.

I usually match it with matching colour tone or neutral colour like white, black, grey and beige,
or with simple patterns like stripes or plain at all.
I won't blend it with bright colours because I don't want the brighter colours to overshadow the shoes. 


Girly, not so girly.

With love,
uweng

No comments:

Post a Comment