Thursday 9 April 2015

Comparison

I hate comparison.
I really hate it. Even if you put it in 'there won't be growth if there's no comparison.'
I STILL hate to be compared with others.
Let me put it in this way,
Nobody likes to be compared to others.

Photo by giphy

My mom compares me to others since when I was a kid up until this day.
90% of my heart, soul, and mind already numb to all this crap.
And Chinese parents always compares,
so I'm numb, the remaining 10% if probably anger or about to cry anytime if she wont stop that topic.
But what I'm mad about is not only my mom compares me, even my boy compares me to others.
WHAT THE HELL.

Photo by breatheheavy

Mariah, you've never been so right.

I'm not mad at that girl...
I'm just mad at my guy that why would he wanna compares me?
Doesn't he know that he actually DID hurt my feelings?
Not hurt 'a lil bit', but I am really disappointed.
I can't tolerate with that.

Just to express my negativity.

UGH

No comments:

Post a Comment