Friday 10 April 2015

Coachella vibes

Aloha lovely humans!
Everybody please spread your arms wide and let's welcome the sweet hug of TGIF!!!!!!
It's Friday (GMT +8) in Malaysia and everybody,
please act like it.

Photo by giphy 

Anyway,
since today is Friday,
I really want to go out for a walk, in a nice dress and enjoy window shopping.
So I went pavilion and had lunch with le BFF - Tong Lu.
We work very hard in our diet and our workout routine to be healthy (or look sexy, NAKED),
but not today.

WE HAD CARLS JR BURGERS.

Photo by giphy

Na... I'm not even 0.01% hot like Kate Upton.

Yours truly. 

Le BFF. 

Such rare occasion,
I have the mood to peel myself from my warm, fuzzy, messy bed,
put on a dress and some light make up.
Outfit of today, observe.

An aerial view of my OOTD:
black boho dress from Cotton On;
beige shoulder bucket bag from Rubi by Cotton On; 
pointy flats with ankle straps from Rubi by Cotton On. 


A front view of my OOTD.
By now you should know I'm a HUGE fan of Cotton On. 


A little detail shot of my bracelets.


Elephant charm and turquoise beads are from Factorie Foundation ;
black beads bracelet is from Cotton On Foundation.


A photo I posted on my Instagram.
Black hat from Forever 21.
 

A little boho/Coachella vibes here in the piping hot Malaysia.

With love,
uweng

No comments:

Post a Comment