Monday 6 April 2015

Need Skechers D-Lites

Aloha humans~
How was your day because my day is goooood~
I played the guitar and playing one of my recent fav- Earned It by The Weeknd.

Photo by Tumblr

Gawdddddd................ Smooth and sexy as hell.
The whole kinky but sexy Christian Grey thing haunts me EVERY.SINGLE.TIME when this song is playing.
Boyyyy is he hot or what.

Photo by knowyourmeme

I go with 'what.'

So today,
after I played the guitar until the tip of my fingers turned red and hurt real bad and started to peel by itself,
I surf the Internet and I saw Skechers D-Lites.
I was like WHAT THE F*CK I NEED IT LIKE RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW RIGHT NOW.

 Photo by Juksy

Photo by Juksy

My friends and I are a huge fan of shoes, especially Nike Air Max and Flyknit.
Whenever we see nice design from Nike Air Max,
the photo (yes, only photos) go viral within us and we screamed at the photo,
thinking to buy or not to buy (a huge Shakespeare moment here) although one of us already bought 2 pairs.
Definitely not me and he probably gave no fuck to the Shakespeare dilemma.

Photo by knowyourmeme 

So other than Nike Air Max,
I think Skechers D-Lites is my new fav.
D-Lites is already a mega hit in Korea, then slowly to Taiwan, and to Hong Kong.
I wonder had the wildfire spread to Malaysia now.
 
What I really like about D-Lites is that the colour combination.
It is not limited to only black x grey x white, although it is the most versatile colours combo compare to others.
It has red x blue x white, blue x grey x white, different shades of grey, all white as well.
Skechers also release series called 'Golden Panda',
which is black x white x and a lil touch of gold at the back of the shoes. 
There are still plenty of combos out there, so be sure to check it out.
 

Other than the colours, Skechers outdone themselves by the pattern at the sole.
OMG the animal prints are the little thing that actually grab my attention.
They combine zebra print x leopard print in black, grey and white - they call it 'Wild Panda'.
I'm totally HOOKED. (where is the heart icon when I need one)

Behold... Skechers D-Lites Golden Panda in Black. 
Photo by Syreetasik

Golden Panda in White.
Photo by apple113

Wild Panda in White
Photo by Juksy

If you are not animal prints kind of girl, why not try D-Lites Flourish in White? 
Photo by Skechers

D-Lites Flourish in Black 
Photo by Amazon

Of course, their designs are not limited to these 3 only,
I saw plenty more designs with different materials on Skechers official site,
I shall check them out one by one and go crazy in front of my laptop. 
If you are a petite, D-Lites is design with an 1.25 inch of inner sole,
I could wear this ALL DAY.

Hope this blogpost can give you guys a lil more info about this beauty,
I really gotta get a pair of Wild Panda for myself.
But for now, window shopping sounds wonderful.................... T_T

with love,
uweng

No comments:

Post a Comment