Thursday 14 May 2015

Sunny and Gloomy

Aloha humans!
As promise in yesterday post (and my stressful tutorial classes haven't start),
I am posting my outfit that I wore to college today.
I called it 'Sunny and Gloomy' because the weather here is so crazy.
Sunny in the morning and all of the sudden, it rains like cray.


I wore a spaghetti strap jumpsuit with black and white stripes and ethnic patterns,
paired with a thin denim shirt.
Like I said,
the weather was crazy hot in the morning,
so I chose spaghetti strap jumpsuit.
Who knew, it rained in the afternoon.

I also accessorized with an arrow-headed bangle and an golden elephant charm bracelet.
Just to keep things simple.


A front view of my outfit.
I tied the denim shirt at my waist, creating an illusion that I have curve y'all~


A side view of my outfit and this is what I posted on my Instagram account.
The wall is my favourite tripod. 

Jumpsuit : Cotton On || Denim shirt : Mirrocle, Fahrenheit 88, KL || Silver arrow-headed bangle : Cotton On || Golden elephant charm bracelet : Factorie

With love,
uweng

No comments:

Post a Comment