Saturday 9 May 2015

Choice of song pt 1

So I'm still crazy over the Skechers D Lites thing.
They released D Lites Amazon.
IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL OH MA GADDDDDD. 

Photo from Yahoo Japan 


Photo from NM Plus

So...
I already have Nike Air Max 90 in ma shopping list,
and Skechers D Lites Wild Panda in white,
and Adidas Stella Sport Yvori Shoes in pastel neon,
and now,
D Lites Amazon.

I haven't graduate from my college (btw, it's my last semester... Biatch) and I can already smell bankruptcy is on its way.

Photo from Dailymail

Anyway,
before I btchin' bout' my financial status and my temporary shitty class schedule,
I wanna share (ain't btchin ' anymore) a lil taste of my music choice.
I'm not a big fan of indie music.
I literally know nothing about indie music.
It's just not my thang although there are more and more friends of mine are humming indie songs around me.
I'm a contemporary R&B kind of person.
I like beats, hip hop, pop, rap and all these things mash together, blend into smooth rhythms with hot lyrics, soulful vocal and incredibly sexy mood/atmosphere.
These songs make me relax, got me into great mood for the entire day.
My favs range from legends like MJ, Babyface, Boyz II Men to new bloods like Chris Brown, Omarion, August Alsina, Jeremih, Jay Park, AOMG crew, Tinashe and etc.
Need to dig out more of them singers.
Now then I realize why am I so addicted to the show Empire.

Of course I listen to other music genre,
I like rock n roll although it's dying (with all due respect),
I like country music like Rascal Flatts because they are the first ever country band that hits me so hard that I still remember their songs.
Maybe I'll make a list of my favourite songs in my next post.
I just hope I can still remember when I'm writing next post.

So here's some of the contemp R&B songs that I recently fall in deep love with.
Hope people who are reading this can play it and enjoy for the rest of your day.

Tinashe - 2 On ft. SchoolBoy Q

Omarion - Post to be ft. Chris Brown & Jhene Aiko 

DJ Khaled - Hold you down ft. Chris Brown, August Alsina, Future, & Jeremih
(OMG Chris Brown, August ALsina and Jeremih should just collab and produce an album TOGETHER)
PS: Is DJ Khaled serious about the "say my name" thing? XD

Jay Park - Sex Trip 
(I keep singing this song to my BF and he flushed like cray HAHAHA)

With love, 
uweng


2 comments: