Thursday 14 May 2015

Beauty: Then and Now - In the eyes of Cut Video

Ola humans!
Class has officially started and it means I have to battle for my assignments while enjoying the days of being a student.
This is my last semester in my final year of degree.
I'm kind of like in a situation that I want/don't want my semester ends quickly.
I'm not ready to step out to the society and work for the rest of my life, DESPITE... I LOVE MONEY.

Photo from Reactiongifs 

Photo from Giphy 

Rolling in a pile of cash is my dream/ambition.
Just let me dwell in those filthy money.

So today I came across CUT Video on YouTube and I instantly got suck into their universe.
Cut Video has many types of uploads that discuss about different subjects, ex:
'One word' - Describe a given topic in just one word;
'Sexy Charades' - Some insane sex moves and couples just act it (fully on clothes, of course);
'Asian Food vs Asian People' - You get the idea;
 some a lot more interesting topics..... and finally,
 it's the '100 Years Of...'  which is my FAV.

So far, they have 5 episodes of '100 Years Of...' and I like every bit of it.
It is a time lapse about the evolution of beauty in different countries throughout the century.
I really like that they did deep research about the essence of beauty in different decades and it actually teaches people nowadays about the beauty transformation from the olden days until today.
You can see every detail is carefully plot and I think it inspires people to know more about fashion.
Might even bring back some of the trend in the past!

My Fav is definitely Episode 4 - Korea. 

The fact that split the evolution into North and South Korea is utterly GENIUS.
I bet most of the people in this world are just curious what is happening in North Korea right now.
It's so mysterious, like smoke and mirror all over it.

I have class at tomorrow 10 AM (GMT +8) so, good night and I'll post again as soon as tomorrow.

With love,
uweng




No comments:

Post a Comment