Thursday 20 November 2014

Interest

Hello Humans. It's been a while. 



Yea. After three months and constant reminded by my woman Le Tong Sim Lu, 
I am back again for the Nth times. 
I started my Bachelor Degree on October and I'm so busy with le assignments, 
I don't really wanna miss any chance of staring at the ceiling blankly and slack the shit out of me. 

Yes. Constipation still haunts me and I rather spend time focusing on shitting than facing my laptop. 




But when I think back that my reasons to blog ( mainly because of the constant reminds of le Tong Lu),
I finally realize that my passion of sharing stuff has not die out just yet. 
I like to write, not writing freaggin' assignments or any papers, 
but just purely write my lungs and heart out. 
But other than writing my organs out, 
I wanna share a lil bit of my thought about my fashion thingy. 

Yes. 
I wanna be a fashion blogger. (Although this world is already overload with fashion bloggers.) 
Don't ask me why, I will tell you why. 
Because since I was a little girl (a lil sarcastic), 
I always have a thing for fashion. 
I like fashion. 
So, I saw humans are pumping their fashion/style thoughts around the world, 
I wanna join the fun too. 
Y'all know what I'm trying to say? 

So yea, I'll try my best to blog more often. 
Share more of my life and my fashionable thoughts with the Internet. 
I pray for myself I can keep on this fire for blogging. 
Burn my damn laziness away. 

BTW, 
when I'm talking about fashionable thoughts, 
I am DEFINITELY NOT talking about this. 



I'm so sorry to the designer of this, 
I just can't even. 


No comments:

Post a Comment