Friday 29 August 2014

Lazy

I hope my brain can control the key board. 
I'm so lazy to type my thoughts. 
But I want to blog about my thoughts.
I wish I'm a mind-control genius. WTF. 



So updates on my kidney infection. 
I...... don't really know am I fully recovered... or not. 
Doctor said I'm good, but after I finish my antibiotics, 
I can still feel my my kidney is jumping. 



Dafuq I was saying. 
My point is, 
I can feel my kidney is there. Like, "THERE." 
My Mom say I'm over-reacting. 
According to her, I'm 'too afraid to die.' 




Nobody wants to die this early. 
Including me.

Anyway, 
I wanna be a fashion blogger. 
But I don't really know how. 
Plus my laziness. 
Gosh. 
I actually have a lot a lot a of of ideas going in my brain, 
I'm just TOO LAZY to type it all out. 
Yes darlings, 

I'M THIS LAZY.

1 comment:

  1. Everything has its value. Thanks for sharing this informative information with us. GOOD works! Sherry's Life

    ReplyDelete