Saturday 14 June 2014

June

Oh...... It's June already? 



Gosh...... When is the last time I update this space man...... 
But actually, there's really nothing to write about...... 
I mean, everyday is like everyday, 
I'm like doing/repeating the same thing everyday, 
friends went UK for degree, but not me, 
therefore I can't really write about my little clumsy adventure/seeing blue eye/gingers in the UK. 
Unless if I wanna blog about my little thoughts which I don't have any by the way. 
I'm still writing articles, brain spinning crazily like everyday (even before sleep), earning money to spend them. 
Brain tired, I'm tired, my eyes are tired, 
I can't even like think like, my personal thoughts? 
Dafuq am I talking about. 
I wanna poo brain. 

Yup. Me. 

Sometimes I wonder do I even have a normal brain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment